[Supervisor-users] run once scripts exit status 0; not expected

[Supervisor-users] run once scripts exit status 0; not expected

Scott Lindner
I'm trying to use supervisord to start some run once scripts along with other things. The scripts all terminate with an exit code 0. In my supervisord.conf file I have these scripts set with:
[program:script]
command=/script.sh
priority=1
exitcodes=0,2
autostart=true
autorestart=false
startretries=0

When supervisord starts it returns:
INFO exited: script (exit status 0; not expected)
INFO gave up: script entered FATAL state, too many start retries too quickly

supervisorctl start script returns:
script: ERROR (spawn error)

How do I configure supervisord to properly handle a script that exits normally? It seems like exitcodes isn't working, or does something different than described.