[Supervisor-users] Where to find docs for prior Supervisor releases?

[Supervisor-users] Where to find docs for prior Supervisor releases?

Marty Chang
I'm looking for docs on Supervisor 3.0b2 (the only package currently available for Ubuntu Server 14.04 LTS). Does anyone know where I can find this?

Marty...

Re: [Supervisor-users] Where to find docs for prior Supervisor releases?

Andres Reyes
I just found this https://github.com/Supervisor/supervisor/tree/3.0b2/docs

You can probably get that tag from github and the build the docs with sphinx

Regards

I'm looking for docs on Supervisor 3.0b2 (the only package currently available for Ubuntu Server 14.04 LTS). Does anyone know where I can find this?

Marty...

Andrés Reyes Monge
[hidden email]
https://coderwall.com/armonge