[Supervisor-users] When Golang progress crashed, supervisord did not attempt to start the progress

[Supervisor-users] When Golang progress crashed, supervisord did not attempt to start the progress

zhangketing@codyy.com
Excuse me !
I used supervisord to watch the golang progress .
when the progress crashed,supervisord did not attempt to start the progress.
Why is this ?

软件研发部  张克廷
电话:0512-69567776-8584
地址:苏州工业园区唯正路8号唯亭科技创业大厦7楼

Re: [Supervisor-users] When Golang progress crashed, supervisord did not attempt to start the progress

Mikko Ohtamaa
Hi,

To answer this question we'd need information like 1) what process 2) what config 3) logs etc. 4) does supervisor work for other processes in your system. Currently we cannot answer because we have not enough information what are you doing with Supervisor.

Best regards,
Mikko

On 26 October 2017 at 09:03, [hidden email] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Excuse me !
I used supervisord to watch the golang progress .
when the progress crashed,supervisord did not attempt to start the progress.
Why is this ?

软件研发部  张克廷
电话:0512-69567776-8584
地址:苏州工业园区唯正路8号唯亭科技创业大厦7楼

Re: [Supervisor-users] When Golang progress crashed, supervisord did not attempt to start the progress

Steve Piercy - Website Builder
On 10/26/17 at 2:03 PM, [hidden email] pronounced:

> I used supervisord to watch the golang progress .
> when the progress crashed,supervisord did not attempt to start the progress.
> Why is this ?

Check the configuration value of `autorestart` for your process.
http://supervisord.org/configuration.html#program-x-section-settings

Check your log file for messages.  Adjust logging level as needed.
http://supervisord.org/logging.html

--steve

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
Steve Piercy              Website Builder              Eugene, OR
<[hidden email]>               <http://www.stevepiercy.com/>

Re: [Supervisor-users] When Golang progress crashed, supervisord did not attempt to start the progress

zhangketing@codyy.com
Hi,sorry!

this is supervisord.conf :

[program:gmcServer]
redirect_stderr = true
stderr_logfile = /usr/local/logs/gmcServer_stderr.log
command = /usr/local/gmcServer/gmcServer
autostart = false
directory = /usr/local/gmcServer
autorestart = true
stdout_logfile = /usr/local/logs/gmcServer_std.log

I already set autorestart.

process :

I used supervisord to watch the golang progress .
when the progress crashed,supervisord did not attempt to start the progress.

but when I manually killed the golang progress, supervisord can watch the golang progress ,and restart the progress

supervisord log was not abnormal information and no restart record

软件研发部  张克廷
电话:0512-69567776-8584
地址:苏州工业园区唯正路8号唯亭科技创业大厦7楼