[Supervisor-users] Supervisord.conf user= but no group=?

[Supervisor-users] Supervisord.conf user= but no group=?

Lachlan Musicman

Is there any way to dictate which group we would like a process daemon to run as?

Cheers
L.

------
"The antidote to apocalypticism is apocalyptic civics. Apocalyptic civics is the insistence that we cannot ignore the truth, nor should we panic about it. It is a shared consciousness that our institutions have failed and our ecosystem is collapsing, yet we are still here — and we are creative agents who can shape our destinies. Apocalyptic civics is the conviction that the only way out is through, and the only way through is together. "

Greg Bloom @greggish https://twitter.com/greggish/status/873177525903609857