[Supervisor-users] 再次编辑撤回回复全部转发删除彻底删除标记为...移动到... Supervisor tells me my tornado program was EXITED every time I try to start it.

[Supervisor-users] 再次编辑撤回回复全部转发删除彻底删除标记为...移动到... Supervisor tells me my tornado program was EXITED every time I try to start it.

Jackeriss

But if I run my program without supervisor, it won't exit. This tornado program will process some data for about 4s before starting ioloop.
The issue will not happen when I remove this process.
The config file:

[program:Typora]
directory = /home/www/Typora
command = /home/www/Typora/venv/bin/python3 main.py --env=prod --port=8101
startsecs = 0
autorestart = false
stdout_logfile = /var/log/supervisor/Typora.log
stderr_logfile = /var/log/supervisor/Typora.err