[Supervisor-users] Set a limit on the number of restart retries

[Supervisor-users] Set a limit on the number of restart retries

Mike Soultanian
Is there any way to set the number of restart retries, in addition to a delay, when my script crashes and needs to be restarted?  Right now it keeps restarting over and over again without ever ending until I catch it.  I have this script running on hundreds of workstations and when it's sending out a failure email, it can end up sending out thousands of emails - I'd really like that it fails and retries a few number of times and then stops trying...

Thanks!
Mike