[Supervisor-users] Overriding [program:x] settings globally

[Supervisor-users] Overriding [program:x] settings globally

Marc Abramowitz

Is there any way to force all apps managed by supervisor to use a particular `startsecs` setting?

We have it set to a non-ideal value in about 150 places :-(

So it would be ideal if we could specify e.g.: `startsecs = 60`, say at the top/bottom of the supervisor.conf before/after we include all of the files with the [program:x] sections and have that apply to all programs.

Any way to do that?

Marc