[Supervisor-users] Is this list active?

Mike Soultanian
I sent a couple emails to this list a couple weeks ago and I received a
ticket system response - seemed kinda strange for a mailing list.  I
figured I'd try posting one more time to see if they same thing
happens.  Any response that this did in-fact go through would be
appreciated.

Thanks,

Mike

Re: [Supervisor-users] Is this list active?

Nils Toedtmann
Hi Mike

I am a subscriber to [hidden email], and I did
receive your post (obviously). It's at least us two here ;-)

/nils

On 03/02/2019 00:39, Mike Soultanian wrote:

> I sent a couple emails to this list a couple weeks ago and I received a
> ticket system response - seemed kinda strange for a mailing list.  I
> figured I'd try posting one more time to see if they same thing
> happens.  Any response that this did in-fact go through would be
> appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Mike

Nils Toedtmann, Systems Architect & Director
https://www.demandlogic.co.uk/
+44 (0) 7821 817722

Re: [Supervisor-users] Is this list active?

Nils Toedtmann
... and I too received an autoresponse from a "NHS Digital site" ticket
system. I guess that's a rogue subscription though should be remove from
the list.

/nils

rod

Re: [Supervisor-users] Is this list active?

rod
I've replied to a few questions here and never received a thanks/no-thanks - so i wondered too! :)