[Supervisor-users] How to stop a supervisor-managed task from within Supervisor

[Supervisor-users] How to stop a supervisor-managed task from within Supervisor

Mike Soultanian
Hi,
I have a script that is managed by Supervisor and what I'd like to do is be able to stop Supervisor from my script - is that possible?  Right now I've been calling an external shell script that runs my Supervisor stop script, but I wanted to know if there was a way of exiting my script cleanly, or somehow sending a command to Supervisor, such that Supervisor doesn't try and restart it.

Thanks!
Mike