[Supervisor-users] Configuration Directory

rod

[Supervisor-users] Configuration Directory

rod
Hi, I can't find reference to this in any of the docs but just reaching out incase it is possible...

Am I able to use a configuration directory with supervisor to maintain a separate config file for each program? So something like this...

/etc/supervisord.conf
/etc/supervisor.d/program1.conf
/etc/supervisor.d/program2.conf

Or is it only supported to have one configuration file?

Thanks.
Rod.

Re: [Supervisor-users] Configuration Directory

Matt Black

The directory you’re looking for is:

/etc/supervisor/conf.d

You can put as many .conf files in there as you like :)

On 15 July 2014 07:36, rod <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi, I can't find reference to this in any of the docs but just reaching out incase it is possible...

Am I able to use a configuration directory with supervisor to maintain a separate config file for each program? So something like this...

/etc/supervisord.conf
/etc/supervisor.d/program1.conf
/etc/supervisor.d/program2.conf

Or is it only supported to have one configuration file?

Thanks.
Rod.

Re: [Supervisor-users] Configuration Directory

Marcos Cano
1) if you wish to have multiple files for the *.conf that supervisor controls then the answer is yes...

here in the config file you can place the "include" statement

[include]
files = /etc/supervisor/*.ini  /etc/supervisor/*/*.ini /srv/*/supervisor/*.ini

that will make supervisor to go and look in all those paths for any program configuration file.

greetings

rod