[Supervisor-users] Backoff configuration

[Supervisor-users] Backoff configuration

James Starks
Currently I use supervisor 4.0.0 dev0. A feature I would need but can't find how to configure that in doc as well as searching through issues https://github.com/Supervisor/supervisor/issues/487 (Can't find params such as delay_between_retries in source code). My problem is I want to configure backoff between failure and restart because I have a process that would issue RESTful call to external call APIs service, and that service has rate limit. Usually it may fail with arbitrary reasons, but sometimes it's because hitting rate limit. In that case I would like to be able to configure e.g. min backoff time. How can I achieve this effect?

Thanks